Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A weekend of weddings

We are glad to say we are home now for 2 full weeks (minus a quick overnight to OKC next week)! We had such a great time being home in Iowa though for the weekend. It was so fun to be able to celebrate in the joy of my uncle's wedding and my cousins wedding.


Please excuse this picture, I'm still figuring out this blogging thing and not sure how to flip it. Anyways, I love this pic of all the Wilhelm girls consisting of aunts, cousins, mom and grandma :)
At wedding #2 I got to spend lots of time with my adorable niece, Laycee. Here we are enjoying dinner together. This girl moves so quick. I took my eye's off of her for a minute and when I re-focused on her she had found my dinner and claimed it as hers as it was combined on her plate :)
There was a great pond outside of where my uncle's wedding was, which is where all the kids would sneak off to. My cousin, Caleb, caught this huge bullfrog and brought it up to the door. You could tell the wedding was a cause of frustration for the kids because they were in their "nice" clothes and couldn't get as dirty as they wanted. However, the second the ceremony was over Caleb was down to his undershirt and pants rolled and having the time of his life.
The happy couple! Their wedding was quaint, beautiful, totally them, and totally perfect! We are so glad to have you in our family, Lindsey. The Wilhelm name is a good name to carry!
Gunner & Trig got to meet their very first cousin, Trooper! Trig loved him so much that he left him with a very sweet love scar (Even though his mom, Kristin, may think differently). They love Iowa!
Great weekend, but we are so glad to be home!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Our dude is seven!

Yes, it always seems so cliché....but, how is our 3rd child SEVEN!?  Our Parks man is just the coolest! Mike described him so great; he'...