Sweet little Brody you are 8 weeks old now! It's so hard to believe how quickly you are growing!
- You are such a happy boy while your awake. You love smiling and talking to us with your "coos" and "oos"
- You love laying on your back and kicking your hands and feet
- You love looking at pictures in books during story time
- Your not a fan of tummy time even though we still make you do it :) Your neck is getting so strong we don't need support it any more
- You are nursing every 3 hours during the day and daddy gives you a bottle (filled with mommas milk of course) twice day
- You are usually asleep for the night by 10:45 pm and have been making it until 5 or 5:30 am! I rock you while singing a worship song or two, we pray together and then down you go (bedtime has become one of my favorite times in the day)
- Your not a fan of nap time during the day. You get a nap about 2 hours after your feeding and stay asleep for only 30 minutes! Your a crazy boy! So unfortunately we let you stay in your crib the remaining 30 minutes until your nap time should be over to try to teach you the need for sleep. Your not very happy about this :(
- You sometimes take your pacifier or you sometimes take your fist. Overall though, you don't need them
- You just started wearing size 1 diapers (they look huge on you!)
- You weigh 10 1/2 pounds and are 22 inches long!
- You love staring at Gunner and Trigger. Gunner adores your and Trig just wants you to play with him so badly! All in due time :)
- You love walks in the stroller and being outside (even though the weather has prevented us from being out a lot)
We love you so much sweet boy!