Thursday, November 29, 2012

Is this kid a ham or what??
 I was holding Aubrie when Brody left the room the other afternoon. I thought kinda weird because we were all playing, but nothing unusual. A few minutes later he peeked his head around the corner and we had this conversation:
Brody: Poopy
Me: Buddy, do you need to go poopy?
Brody: No, momma poopy.
Me: Did you go poopy?
Brody: Momma, poopy.
I set A down to investigate what my son what talking about and I find him just like the picture above. Somehow B unsnapped his diaper no more is needed to be said :) See the puddle to the right of him? He was just fascinated by it! I was pretty proud of myself for grabbing the camera before cleaning him up :)
B also got a bath crayon, yep just one. He hopes to get a set for Christmas (hint, hint ;) The funny thing is it's red and when he colors in the tub it looks like a murder scene :) Lately he also knows when a camera in pointed toward him he smiles and says "cheeeese!!!"

On a side note. Jesus talks often about brotherly love in the Bible. I was reading this verse "Be devoted to one another in brotherly love" Romans 12:10 and I read this verse in such a different way. I can't say it enough how much Brod and Aubs just adore each other. They both have a certain "look" for each other. The other day Mike was holding Aubrie and B just walked up and stood holding her hand. Not saying anything but simply holding her hand. Today B and I were watching Cars. I was trying to talk to him but he was in his "I can't hear anything mode". The great thing though was the second Aubrie woke from her nap and started crying he jumped to his feet saying, "Aubi, Aubi, cyin" as he ran to her room to get her. He loves her! He even obeys without hesitation when we ask him to do something for Aubrie And that is exactly how Jesus asks us to be toward others, that's what He means by being devoted to one another.  Hmmm.......the truths one can learn from such sweet kiddos :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our dude is seven!

Yes, it always seems so cliché....but, how is our 3rd child SEVEN!?  Our Parks man is just the coolest! Mike described him so great; he'...