Monday, December 3, 2012

 Little Miss is giving us a run for our money at night. The chicha is thinking she has to be awake in the middle of it. I think we will make more of a point to make sure she eats her rice cereal before bed in case it's a hunger issue. I weirdly do enjoy my time with her in the night when I feed her. The house so quiet I get to hear her sweet noises, and it's just us two. However, this night thing needs to be nipped in the bottom, it's making for one tired momma. So here's to another night of CIO (crying it out). I know when she is crying in the night that angels are surrounding and comforting her because I'm asking Jesus to send them to her :) We will teach her this "art" of sleeping all night. 
In the picture above B had ripped A's bow off her head and is replacing it, oh brother how this brother wants to take care of his little sis.
 Mike and Brody made up a new game called burrito flip (kinda cool name, I just made that up). B gets rolled up like a burrito while then Mike quickly unrolls him flying him halfway across the room! I did put the kabosh on the game last night as I felt it was getting too rough when Mike reminded me that I worked all weekend and I have no clue what all went on ;)
 Our newest addition got to meet Santa while our first born re-visited Santa. I'm glad to say there were no tears with this meeting/visit. Aubrie didn't take her eye's off me as and B didn't take his eye's off Mike. Neither of them were true fans.
 Brod kept his arms stretched out the entire time quietly protesting the visit, really wanting nothing to do with this crazy looking man. The mission was accomplished though, a great picture with fun memories :)
No worries that The B Man was traumatized, he was happy once we got home :)
As was the A girl :) Her outfit it pretty ridiculous, but oh my SOOOOOOOOO stinkin cute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our dude is seven!

Yes, it always seems so cliché....but, how is our 3rd child SEVEN!?  Our Parks man is just the coolest! Mike described him so great; he'...