Tuesday, June 15, 2010

You knit me together in my mother's womb

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made, your works are wonderful, I know that full well." Psalm 139:13-14

This verse has been running through my mind all day today as we were able to see little Kaelber for the first time today!!!! And let me tell you, this baby could be the cutest baby ever! So the ultrasound started and immediately we could pick our baby out because little one was using my uterus as a gymnastic gym and bouncing everywich way! We were able to pick out babies fingers, toes, legs, body everything! Just to think at only 1 inch long, their body is formed. I lay ed there crying and Mike stood as if in a trance staring at the screen. He even apologised at dinner tonight for not being more in tune to me during the ultrasound because he just couldn't take his eye's off our baby. But little Kaelber is healthy, strong heartbeat and just PERFECT! Due date is still on for January 6th! We had so much fun at the doctor's office. We love our doctor. He's very personable, knowledgeable and we just felt very cared for while being there. We have 2 pictures of sweet baby and the goal was to get them on this blog, but we are running into some troubles doing that. Hopefully tomorrow!

We are just praising the Lord right now for this creation that He's creating at this very minute in me! After seeing little one, it really puts how I'm feeling into perspective. Instead of just feeling crummy, now I get to feel crummy while holding a picture of why I'm feeling crummy and how worth it it is! Goodness though, I just don't know if we can wait 6 more months! We want little Kaelber here now :) Our prayer is that the Lord will continue to grow this little one strong, healthy and beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our dude is seven!

Yes, it always seems so cliché....but, how is our 3rd child SEVEN!?  Our Parks man is just the coolest! Mike described him so great; he'...