Friday, September 21, 2012

Top 10 about Meghan!

Today is Show Us Your Singles Day on a blog I follow http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/2012/09/show-us-your-singles.html . So in all respect to that blog I am posting this for my sweet, fun, heart of gold, adorable, motivated, single sister, Meghan. Enjoy this top 10 list of who Meghan is :)

 #1 - She loves the Lord with her whole heart, soul, mind and strength! She has such a desire in helping others know Him as well.
#2 - She helps out as a leader in youth group weekly and leads a middle school small group for "her" girls. She has so much fun with them :)
#3 - Meghan is a senior at Oklahoma Wesleyan University studying Physical Therapy. After graduation she plans on getting a second degree in nursing. 
#4 -She loves helping people and as you can see by her sweet, friendly smile others love it when she helps them also :)
#5- Meghan enjoys being outdoors. She's currently training for her first 1/2 marathon in November! She also likes hiking, backpacking and camping. 
#6 -Works at a Physical Therapy office and is a Barista at Starbucks.
 #7 -Family such a huge part in Meghan's heart. She ADORES her 4 nieces and nephews!
 #8 - She loves to travel and is always up for a trip.
#9 - She does like cats (but please don't hold that against her!) HA!
#1 - She enjoy watching and play sports (and I'm not just saying that).

Meghan is not just beautiful on the outside but her heart is absolutely gorgeous! She is a wonderful friend, auntie and sister! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Meghan! Check out my friend Matt, #217.
    If interested email me at debgdodson@yahoo.com
    He thought you were cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I'm Clay from north Louisiana. I'm 21, and I would like to get to know Meghan. My email is clayton.norman@att.net if she's interested. I have a blog at ideallywhole.com if she wants to check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Our dude is seven!

Yes, it always seems so cliché....but, how is our 3rd child SEVEN!?  Our Parks man is just the coolest! Mike described him so great; he'...