Monday, September 3, 2012

 We had one last (well I hope it was the last) bout of summer by going to the Splash Pad this weekend. B ran around like a crazy boy as if he knew this was his last time of the season here!
 Aubs enjoyed her first time (out of my baking oven) at the Splash Pad :)
 He had tons of fun filling up cups and then pouring water out.
 I'm always amazed when it's time to dry off how freezing cold B is and he doesn't even bat an eye. His lips were shivering this time!
 At 8 weeks old, Aubrie's room is complete! We are so happy with how it turned out.
 The dress on the wall is for all her bows. Do you think the girl has enough? And Auntie keeps making 
more :)
 The Bumbo came out the other day. Aubrie kinda likes it, for short periods of time. Brody has tons of fun holding toys in front of her face or trying to get her to drink his milk!
This one makes me laugh. It's as if she is saying, "Don't mess with me, I'm one tough girl!" I'm not sure if tough is the word quite yet, but B is making her tougher :)

Today we were sitting down to have breakfast. Brody had noticed we didn't pray. So very quickly he folded his hands and said pretty frantically, "Pay, pay, pay". I guess we are doing something right! Oh Lord continue to make him sensitive to Your Spirit :) We also got out the Nerf Guns today. Oh my what fun!! Brody quickly learned how to load the gun and laughed so hard as they were being shot. I found myself feeling sorry for Aubs that she couldn't play with us. She was totally missing out. Soon my girl you will join us :) I really included both praying and guns in the same paragraph. You get it all in this Kaelber household I guess ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our dude is seven!

Yes, it always seems so cliché....but, how is our 3rd child SEVEN!?  Our Parks man is just the coolest! Mike described him so great; he'...