Saturday, September 15, 2012

 B really wanted to play trains with his sister so this is how he included her :) I feel like this could be one of those western movies where the young maiden is tied to the tracks, should I be concerned?
 B has also been a big helper lately around the house! When he sees us doing something that he thinks he could do he quickly says "Help peas, peas help". So here he is helping me with the dishes. I'm pretty sure his "help" is more of a mess with splashing bubbles all over but how can I resist such an eager helper :) His favorite chore is feeding the pups. He carries their bowels to their food, we fill them and then he carries both full bowels back and finds each pup and tells them to go eat. It really is the cutest thing!
 Today he was finding such entertainment in his toy bin :) He's really into Thomas the Train as you can see by him clinging to Oliver in his left hand and Thomas in his right :)
This was my first week back to work and what a week it was! I worked Tuesday (and it was a great day!) Wednesday afternoon I became sick, called Mike home early from church Thursday for kiddo help, went to work Friday (yea, shouldn't have done that) and finally today feel 100%. So yesterday was Mike's first full day home with the kids by himself. He did great and even got a nap himself! There were a couple projects around the house that he told me before going to work that he would do. Once I saw they weren't done when I got home he laughed and said, "Yea, what was I thinking?!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Our dude is seven!

Yes, it always seems so cliché....but, how is our 3rd child SEVEN!?  Our Parks man is just the coolest! Mike described him so great; he'...