Monday, June 21, 2010

Prayers are accepted

Tomorrow I will be sitting for my nursing boards! I'm excited that nursing the school part is almost to an end but also OH SO NERVOUS to take this test! When I pass I will be an official Registered Nurse and be able to begin my Labor & Delivery job at the hospital. I'm needing to drive to Oklahoma City for it due to Tulsa being booked for a few more weeks. So Mike & I are driving down today, we have a hotel just a couple minutes from the testing center. At 8:00 am tomorrow I will begin. The test could be as long as 6 hours with 75-265 questions. So for sure I'll be done by 2. Please pray that the Lord will honor my studying, I'll bring glory to Him though this test, I'll be calm, morning sickness will not in anyway make it's presence, and I'll be able to recall information. I keep telling myself that I'm much better off then most taking this test because I have two brains (thanks to baby Kaelber) taking it as opposed to just one :) How I love my baby! Hopefully by Thursday morning we will all know the results of this exam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our dude is seven!

Yes, it always seems so cliché....but, how is our 3rd child SEVEN!?  Our Parks man is just the coolest! Mike described him so great; he'...