Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!

With me working tomorrow we decided to have Christmas morning today. We realized today that we never really had a Christmas morning before, we kinda did Christmas in the evening. Maybe because family has always been at our home or we've been in Iowa that we just did it that way. After this morning though, we will continue to celebrate in the morning. It was just too much fun! We woke up, had cinnamon rolls, opened gifts and watched one those gifts :)

The pup's stockings are always easy to fill. They received some very nice bones this year :)

Mike got one of his newest favs of DVD's "Grown UP's" and a "man" diaper bag (a North Face day pack that he wont be embarrassed carrying around)

My sweet husband sent me on a treasure hunt around the house with clues to find my gift. A gift I've only dreamt about owning for as long as I can remember......REAL diamond earrings!!!!! I don't think they will ever leave my ears :)

We've had a great day with our family! And to think the greatest gift will come next Saturday...our son!

1 comment:

  1. Love it all! Precious pictures and fun times. Glad you got those diamonds! ;) And I have to confess that I'm glad someone else love "Grown Ups". We recently watched it and I died laughing so many times. So is Saturday in stone; you gonna let that guy come early?!

    ReplyDelete

Our dude is seven!

Yes, it always seems so cliché....but, how is our 3rd child SEVEN!?  Our Parks man is just the coolest! Mike described him so great; he'...