Sunday, December 12, 2010

36 weeks 3 days

Last night we went out with some friends to Tulsa. We saw some great Christmas lights that a church has every year. Last year we stayed for a  few hours walking around, but last night about 20 minutes was our limit! It was freezing!!!!


Sweet Little K is at 36 weeks and 3 days. Thursday will mark the 37 week term mark! The pep talks have started with him, he knows what he needs to do to come out it's just if he'll be obedient :) I can't complain at all though with how I'm feeling. I'm sleeping again at night (I've adjusted to waking up every 2 hours), heart burn has dwindled away a bit, I can breath a bit easier, I'm not too uncomfortable. Yes, I get worn out very easy, but I really don't think I have it bad at all. My newest craving has been loaves of french bread. Yes I said loaves. I haven't had a craving this bad all pregnancy, but I have it bad. I could almost say I want a french loaf more than ice cream! Yes, you may even see me at Wal-Mart with a half eaten french loaf in my cart :)

 
(I really don't know how Trig ends up in these pics, but he is really good at staying very near to me)

Below are two family pictures we had taken while we were in Iowa. They turned out so great :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Our dude is seven!

Yes, it always seems so cliché....but, how is our 3rd child SEVEN!?  Our Parks man is just the coolest! Mike described him so great; he'...