Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Lately...

We survived youth camp with only a few cuts, welts and scars (all Mike of course, not only was I being careful but all 150 other campers that were around me thought I was fragile). I think we have almost caught up on our sleep. It was a great week and the Lord just continues to do some great and awesome things in the hearts of our teens! We love watching them figure out who they are as teenagers and who they are in the Lord. I love our job!

My first official day as an RN has been completed! I wish I had some heroic story to share, but well.....my day was boring! Hospital orientation is never real fun. We watched lots of videos (yes, I said videos not DVD's. I haven't seen a video tape for years!) This will go on through Friday then I begin on my labor & delivery floor next week! The most exciting thing that happened today was getting my new name badge! I love looking at it and thought you might enjoy it also :)



And per some requests here is a pic of my 13 week belly. I'm continuing to feel better & better. I've started to notice if I'm going to feel icky during the day it's usually going to hit around evening time. My belly grew 1/2 an inch last week also! Crazy! I just have no clue where this baby is going to fit. I can already notice my insides morphing together and there is just no room in there. So...it shall be interesting........


No comments:

Post a Comment

Our dude is seven!

Yes, it always seems so cliché....but, how is our 3rd child SEVEN!?  Our Parks man is just the coolest! Mike described him so great; he'...