Thursday, July 8, 2010

my famous saying as of lately :)

Every week Mike & I get updates on sweet Little K's growth & development. At the end is always a funny cartoon picture. This weeks cracks me up because I have to admit I say it at least 3 times a day (mostly to Mike). I did find myself doing this daily when we went to Iowa with my family 4 weeks ago which would put me at 10 weeks along! But really, I stand in front of Mike with my shirt up pointing out what I think to be this huge bowling ball in my tummy. He very lovingly smiles and says, "Yes, I seem, but don't be disappointed if others don't." Oh my dear husband :)
Today Little K is 14 weeks old and the size of a lemon (3.5' long!)! Little one is making facial expressions and kidneys are producing urine (maybe not so good for the mom who already goes to the bathroom every 20 minutes!) Oh how we love this baby of ours!! And little side note...so far at our church Little K will be in the nursery with 6 other babies all whom are born within about 4 weeks of each other! A set of triplets, set of twins, a single and then ours! So...if your in the 'Ville anytime soon...stay away from the water! This pregnancy thing is spreading ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our dude is seven!

Yes, it always seems so cliché....but, how is our 3rd child SEVEN!?  Our Parks man is just the coolest! Mike described him so great; he'...