Friday, July 23, 2010

New furniture :)

Little K's room is now beginning to look like a babies room! After over a week of organizing and gutting little one's room, we have made our first purchaes! Our babies room now consists of a crib, changing table and a glider rocker! Yes, I know sweet little one won't make his/her apperance for another 5 months, but my sweet husband just couldn't wait to set everything up (he is such a proud dad!). Now let the decorating begin :)
Our sweet pups havn't made the blog lately so I though I would include them in the picture. They too are excited about the new room. It's an adjustment for Trig because this used to be his room, but his first night in his new room went very well :)

Packing has begun! Yep that is right, after over a year of planning our trip to Kaui, we leave on Monday! The only part I'm not looking forward to is saying goodbye to Gunner & Trigger. This will be the longest we've ever been apart. I know they are going to have so much fun at their friend's house, I just wish they could come with us. The itinerary for the week is:
Night one: In a hotel
Night 3&4: Backpacking the Napali Coast
Nights 5-11: Lounging in our cottage
I can't think of a better way to celebrate 5 years of being married, a thank you to Mike for loving me through nursing school & a last horrah before Little K comes! Below is a picture of one of our camp sites on the Napali Coast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our dude is seven!

Yes, it always seems so cliché....but, how is our 3rd child SEVEN!?  Our Parks man is just the coolest! Mike described him so great; he'...