Thursday, February 11, 2021

In this world...


 LOVE my time with Jesus in the quiet of the mornings. Not many times during the day is my house quiet....and so mornings (before everyone wakes up) is my precious time! Today, I simply wrote to Jesus....

"You are perfect in ALL your ways! Nothing surprises You! You are with us wherever we go. You have promised to give us peace but that peace is ONLY in You. You warn us or more, give us a heads-up that life is going to be hard, there will be trouble.  But, in your loving kindness doesn't end there. I praise YOU for your incredible love that then tells my heart straight on "YOU have OVERCOME the world"!

Gracious God, Loving Father! When I pour myself into YOU, Your peace comes, You direct our steps. We are not here for the approval of man! We are here to bring YOU glory! Lift our heads us, give us strength to not drop our swords. Our strength and peace come from You! You are a good, good, Father. Even in our weakness, YOU ARE STRONG! It's when I'm weak that Your power so greatly shines! Shine away Jesus! To YOU be ALL the glory and honor!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our dude is seven!

Yes, it always seems so cliché....but, how is our 3rd child SEVEN!?  Our Parks man is just the coolest! Mike described him so great; he'...