Wednesday, January 22, 2014



I just love how different my kiddos are! I'm amazed at at how Aubrie just picked up the girly aspect and Brody is ALL boy. I've said it before, but, she loves shoes, especially my boots :) She puts them right and and off she goes ;)
So that same day Aubrie was strutting around in my boots Brody was making a "ramp" that he could dive off of into the couch (all on his own, I was in the kitchen making lunch). Aubrie just watched him and was 100% unimpressed ;) Always amazed how there have been no visits to the ER..yet. For sure the angles surrounding him have got to be getting exhausted ;)
And then, they have super sweet, loving and tender moments. They love hard and fight hard. Trying so hard to teach Brody that we don't play with girls the same way we play with boys and trying to teach Aubrie not to steal his toys and spring away!
36 weeks and little boy is going strong! I don't think we've officially shared his name. Drum roll please......Parker Michael :) Last week in the office my belly began measuring small. So the one great thing about that is we get to do one of our many ultrasounds! :) Seeing him on that TV was the encouragement I had been needing. I layed on that bed sobbing my eye's out at how absolutely perfect he looked! Every bit of pain, every sleepless night, these darn restless legs....non of that compares to seeing our son and knowing we will be holding him sooooooo soon!!!! So completely worth it! He not only looked precious and perfect but even measured 1 week ahead! What!? My body doesn't know what to do with regular sized babies ;) So, plans are finalized. If Mr. Parker doesn't have a birthday set on his own, we will celebrate it with him being born February 13th. Just in time to wear his little Valentine's Day outfit home. Three weeks!! Brody keeps asking if baby Parker has popped out yet. We packed our hospital bag last night and I'm pretty sure Brody is thinking he will be going to the hospital with us because I find him stuffing some of his things in it also ;)

1 comment:

  1. Love the name! And, is Brody completely airborne in that couch photo? LOL! So fun. Currently Barrett has a bruised eyelid, bruised cheek, and bruised forehead all results from his no fear type of living, all three from separate incidents. He's definitely going to be my ER baby.

    ReplyDelete

Our dude is seven!

Yes, it always seems so cliché....but, how is our 3rd child SEVEN!?  Our Parks man is just the coolest! Mike described him so great; he'...