Wednesday, December 7, 2011

11 Months

I'm crying right now at the thought of this being the last update until I can officially say our little, tiny, baby son is 1! Where has this year gone? Is this really how fast children grow up? Really can someone please tell me where the pause button is because this is just too fast for me!
Some of the B Man's highlights this month:
  • We have a walker!! He took his first set of steps on our anniversary and the kid hasn't stopped sense.
  • B climbs on EVERYTHING!! He looks danger clear in the eye and laughs! He truly is a monkey as he uses Gunner or Trig as step stools to get on the couch or wherever. Maybe our fault for decorating his room with monkeys.
  • Weighs in at 18.5 lbs. I don't see a front facing car seat for this kids future anytime soon!
  • 2 teeth occupy his mouth as he eats pretty much whatever we eat. So much freedom in this, however, it sure does point out how "unhealthy" Mike and I sometimes eat.
 Brod met Santa last week! Oh how this boy was terrified! Considering he has never met a stranger we really didn't see this coming.
 I had these great visions of B sitting on his lap all by himself....
 He had a death grip on me anytime I tried to hand him over! So I had to settle for the 3 of us :)
Last week B had his first big time fall. We were all hanging out in our room when B tripped and did a face plant right into the medal frame of our bed (I envisioned pictures of the ER and everything as soon as I heard the crash). I grabbed him as blood was coming from his nose and mouth (Lord can this never happen again please!) and held his as he cried and daddy was wiping blood. Then in no more then 30 seconds Brod wanted down to continue to play. Really!! I wasn't emotionally ready to let him go yet, he needed his momma still!! He didn't see it that way unfortunately. Thankfully, other than a fat scabbed lip, as you can see a little of in the pic above, just a few tears and some blood. Thank you Lord for keeping your angles around this boy! I  have this feeling though, that with the fear B does not have, we will be making trips to the ER. Oh Lord prepare us for this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our dude is seven!

Yes, it always seems so cliché....but, how is our 3rd child SEVEN!?  Our Parks man is just the coolest! Mike described him so great; he'...