Friday, December 9, 2011

Round 2

  B has been all smiles these last few weeks as he thinks about his new responsibilities that will be coming up. That's right, the Brod Man is in training to be a BIG BROTHER!!!!! Yes, sometimes I think we are so crazy but couldn't be more excited about welcoming Kaelber baby #2 sometime around July 12th. A nice hot, summer baby :) So different from our freezing cold, blizzard boy ;)
At 9 weeks pregnant Momma is feeling alright, better and better by the day. Thankfully B takes 2 naps a day and so that means I've been taking 2 naps a day. My newest philosophy regarding our home is, "The dirtier it gets, the better immune system B will have" all true right?? I couldn't be more blessed with a such a great husband though! Mike has been wonderful at helping out! So the news is out and getting more excited by the day for our growing family :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, oh my, oh my!!! What a joy! You are not crazy and I would have done the same if we could. Oh what a blessing they are. I'm thrilled for you all. Yahhhh!!!

    ReplyDelete

Our dude is seven!

Yes, it always seems so cliché....but, how is our 3rd child SEVEN!?  Our Parks man is just the coolest! Mike described him so great; he'...