Saturday, November 26, 2011

Tis the season!

 The Christmas season is finally upon us! We couldn't wait any longer and so yesterday we busted out Christmas at the Kaelber home :) Above is B helping me with some cute little Santa window stickers. These stickers bring this kid so much joy :)
 Picking out the perfect Christmas tree! Brod wanted to touch everyone of course ;)
 I think we found it! The most perfect real "un-perfect" tree at Lowe's.
 Decorating was a bit different this year. However, this will be a new normal for many years to come I'm guessing. Little hands always adds more fun to things, right??
 My favorite boys topping off the tree. Brod is doing surprisingly well at keeping his distance from the tree! Mike and I weren't sure what we were getting ourselves into, but we are very proud. He will walk/crawl by and reach his hand out for a touch but obeys very quickly when we tell him, "no". Way to go peanut!
 Uncle Adam got B an early Christmas/Birthday gift, a Spider man chair! He loves being in it during story time.
 Today was a big day. I finally caved and Brod received his first haircut! We went to a real fun place designed just for little ones. He sat in a race car watching some cartoons, he was a fan of every second! Above is the before picture.
 Here is a during picture. I just can't ever get over his cuteness! If I had my way I would be kissing those cheeks every second!
And now I present to you no more Baby Brody but hello Little Man Brody!

1 comment:

  1. You guys are sooo cute! Love the family pics and holiday spirit.

    ReplyDelete

Our dude is seven!

Yes, it always seems so cliché....but, how is our 3rd child SEVEN!?  Our Parks man is just the coolest! Mike described him so great; he'...