Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Doctor visit

Our sweet little man had his 2 month (yea a bit behind considering he's 11 weeks) doctor visit today and is growing like the cutest weed you've ever seen! He is officially 11 pounds 10 ounces and 23 inches long! He has gone from the 10% tile in height and weight to the 25% tile! We are so proud of our little man :) He received three shots today and I think momma cried more. Just thinking about it makes my heart split into two. Brod was so brave! Everything else checked out perfect! Next visit we'll discuss beginning rice cereal, so crazy!
 Mike and Brod were having a deep conversation I guess. I love how he loves staring at his daddy! This pic reminds me again of how much Brody has taught us about God's love for us. In the Bible it says to take on a childlike faith, we have learned what that childlike faith is. Brod trusts us to take care of his EVERY need without even thinking about it. Here, he is listening to his dad's every word. It's just insane thinking how much I love Brody. I would do absolutely ANYTHING for this kid of mine but yet....God loves Him and me more than I love Brody.  It's so hard to wrap my brain around that kind of love the Father has for us! Also with his shots today. Even though it hurt me so much more than Brody, I allowed them to happen to save him from diseases/illness later on. So many times the Lord allows us to go through hardships/trails that hurt deeply but He has a plan later on down the road that we have to trust. And just how I swept Brod up as soon as those shots were complete and held him so tightly, the Lord sweeps us up and holds us in His arms. Thank you Lord for teaching us so much through our son!
 Brody having some Trigger time :)
 We thought it was time to ditch the car seat in the stroller and try just the stroller. Brod loved being out and seeing everything! Yes, he's a little flimsy and needing to be held up with blankets, but oooohhhh so cute!
 Such a sweet face!

I think this may be the 1st all family picture taken. We've attempted them sooner, but it's just way too hard to get 2 pups and a baby focused long enough.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the insight and so glad you're getting naps!

    ReplyDelete

Our dude is seven!

Yes, it always seems so cliché....but, how is our 3rd child SEVEN!?  Our Parks man is just the coolest! Mike described him so great; he'...