Saturday, September 4, 2010

Yesterday we spent the day in Tulsa registering for all things baby! Oh my word babies need a TON of things! I've got to admit that by the time we were finished I was and still am extremely overwhelmed! Registering made me realize how much we don't have and I think that was what was so overwhelming. It wasn't like registering when Mike and I were engaged because then we at least had some things unlike at this very moment. So anyways, we began our venture at Babies R Us. Thats a pretty cool place, very nice and organized. However, it was filled with lots of other pregnant ladies who looked so confident in what they were doing and looking for. And there was Mike and I looking at a list of what we needed asking each other questions like, "What is a receiving blanket and why do we need so many sheets?" Little to say we felt pretty dumb. I almost just asked one of the moms to follow us the rest of the night and educate us on babies. After a few hours at Babies R Us we were needing to eat and so headed to Red Lobster Mmmmmm, so good! Exactly what we needed to recharge and begin again only this time at Target. Round 2 was a whole lot less overwhelming and quicker. I also did some maternity clothes shopping! After Target we again needed a food break so we picked up dessert at The Cheesecake Factory! That may have been my highlight of the day :) All in all it was a good day. Yes, overwhelming, however it will be neat to see how the Lord pulls it all together in time for Little K's arrival :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our dude is seven!

Yes, it always seems so cliché....but, how is our 3rd child SEVEN!?  Our Parks man is just the coolest! Mike described him so great; he'...