Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day hike and then some....

The boys and I ventured out for a fun little afternoon hike today. It was great to get out of the house (and even from the hospital)! The weather was a little cooler, only 85 degrees today! How I can't wait to be able to turn the AC off and open the windows!


A side view of me at 23 weeks, this baby just keeps getting bigger and bigger!

A few highlights of pregnancy:
  • Today was the first day in months that Subway has sounded good!
  • I have now gained 12 pounds in the last 5 1/2 months! (I'm pretty sure Mike has gained some also :)
  • This sweet little boy of ours kicks like crazy! Sometimes I feel he might just bust his way through me!
  • I've noticed right after a baby is delivered and is crying our little man begins kicking even more!
  • The 7 of the 8 babies that will be born in our church within a few weeks of ours will all be boys
  • I love caring this boy, however, we are both ready to be carrying him in our arms!

One last note: Mike, Meghan and I were eating out last Sunday and another of the pastors and his family were at the same place. Well little to say that the dinner turned into Mike's birthday dinner. So funny and yet so embarrassing :) Mike had a very good 7 month early birthday celebration! The crazy servers also brought Meghan into the celebration with drenching her nose with whipped cream :)

1 comment:

Our dude is seven!

Yes, it always seems so cliché....but, how is our 3rd child SEVEN!?  Our Parks man is just the coolest! Mike described him so great; he'...