Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Mike and I have been having so much fun this last week just knowing I'm growing a boy inside of me! It's been great looking at nursery ideas, colors and even name books knowing that we only need to look at boy things. Even though I'm even more out numbered now with Mike, Gunner, Trigger and sweet little K, I couldn't be happier :) I love all my boys so much! This weekend Mike & I are heading down to Tulsa to register for all things baby. We've been researching everything totally feeling like first time parents :) It's crazy to think how quickly our interests have taken a shift lately. We have been glued to the Internet watching stroller videos and reading review after review. This weekend should be fun :)

 I've been battling a cold the last couple days which has taken a toll on me and just don't really care for being cruddy. It's been hot again so I'm trying to stay cool with my legs elevated. I've always had some varicose veins on my leg but lately they have been getting darker (Dr. Craig is fully aware of this) so my support stockings have been being worn at work and legs are kicked up when I'm home. Other than that and being tired, life has been good. This sweet boy of ours is for sure his fathers child as he is always moving in my belly, always! I love his little movements! I'm beginning to think he's going to give us a run for our money as soon as he makes his debut :) Mike came to the hospital this last weekend and I hooked myself up to the ultrasound machine. At one point sweet little man had both of his hands above his head as he pounded on my belly! He's 100% boy! Below is my 21 week picture. I wish I could start looking half way put together in these pics, however, it's just so hot out to even get ready!
Also Meghan is busy with soccer as she made her soccer debut today. She started at her very first college soccer game :) Great job Liz!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Our dude is seven!

Yes, it always seems so cliché....but, how is our 3rd child SEVEN!?  Our Parks man is just the coolest! Mike described him so great; he'...