Thursday, August 19, 2010

It's a great job :)

I just needed to brag a bit about my job :) I love, love, love it! Not only because of what I'm learning and being around mamma's, but of because how I spent a break of mine today. Another nurse and I went back to a labor room, hooked up the ultrasound machine and watched Little K wave to us along with listening to the greatest sound ever.....sweet little one's heart beat. I got to see little ones fingers, arms, head (even it's suture lines!) How I continue to be amazed at what the Lord continues to mold together. I keep singing, "We will praise you together, for now and forever, how awesome is the Lord most high!" Today marks 20 weeks!! Little K is the length of a banana and weighs 10.5 oz! We'll know in 6 days (Wednesday) if we will be adding a son or a daughter to our family :) What are your guesses?

1 comment:

Our dude is seven!

Yes, it always seems so cliché....but, how is our 3rd child SEVEN!?  Our Parks man is just the coolest! Mike described him so great; he'...