Wednesday, July 23, 2014

We had some very special visitors come visit last week! Grandma Carol and Grandpa Richard all the way from Iowa :) The kids just ate up all their attention!!!



 Grandpa Richard brought flashlights. You would have thought B and A have never seen one before as they were by far the major hits of the week!
 Close by is a super cool Zoo that we have never been to. After seeing how great it was I'm kinda embarrassed we've never been before. These animals were so close to us!
 First time carrying the Parks Man on my back, he even took a nap back there :) Because this is my blog I can do this. Don't judge me by what I'm thinking either ;) I'm SOOOO grateful for my Rodan+Fields products. NEVER in my life (until recently) have I looked at pictures of myself and honestly and truly think I have great looking skin!  Blown away on how much I love these products!! Grandma Carol became a Rodan+Fields girl also :) Yay! Okay, commercial over :)
 If you ask Mike how he liked the Zoo, his response is like a 10 year old boy ;) He LOVED it and here's why. At a big Zoo we get excited if we see an animal move it's head the slightest. Here, ALL the animals were super active. It was always feeding time on the tour and so we saw them eat, run around, go swimming and even mate! (yep, we really saw that and yep it was really awkward tying to ignore Brody's questions on why the lions were doing that!!) HA!
 You see that bear? No zoom to my camera here, he is really that close!


 I just love this boy!!! He had been begging to go to the zoo for weeks and so he was one happy fellow!
 Sweet Sis got a bit tuckered out! This NEVER happens where she just falls asleep, but it was super adorable :) Very thankful the Zoo owners let us use this wagon!

Grandma Carol and Grandpa Richard came at such a great time as we had TONS to talk about with a very recent and very big potential of us moving!!! Oh man, I just said that! Stay tuned, some big news may be brewing!! News that can only be explained about how faithful and simply cool the Lord is! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our dude is seven!

Yes, it always seems so cliché....but, how is our 3rd child SEVEN!?  Our Parks man is just the coolest! Mike described him so great; he'...