Monday, March 24, 2014

Victory

Just some cute pictures to make you smile :) I do need to brag on myself for a quick bit. I had a momma victory this morning. I attend a MOPS group twice a month. Where we meet at and where I drop the kids off for child care are in two totally different buildings. Like across the street different buildings. This was my third time going with all three kids. Each time going I've thought of different plans on how to get Brody and Aubrie dropped off all while having Parker. (Really this story is so silly for you moms who have 3 plus kids! But go with me!) Today I brought the sit and stand stroller (duh!). So Parks got to stay in his car seat and stroll in the stroller while B&A stood in the back of the stroller! It worked so beautifully that I carried my head a little higher and ACTUALLY even got complimented saying how well I was handling all these kiddos! And really looked like I had it all together. Ha! I assured that mom that it was all an allusion and I really knew nothing except for survival ;) But hey, I did it! For that I celebrate :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Our dude is seven!

Yes, it always seems so cliché....but, how is our 3rd child SEVEN!?  Our Parks man is just the coolest! Mike described him so great; he'...