Sunday, November 3, 2013

I used to really enjoy family pictures! The kiddos are at a age now that pictures are really and truly dreadful! Not even the greatest snacks (like fresh cookies!!) could make them smile!!! But our friend, Caroline, through her fantastic eye was still able to capture the beauty of our family.
This girl, I just can't get enough of!! The boots, she loves the boots. She puts them on and just owns them! She walks around as if she's getting ready to mount a horse. Hello, we have no rancher blood in us!
And then my son! Look at that smile that will melt your heart to a puddle!



And then these two! I was commenting to Mike that he really got some height with Brody here. He said, "I know" and then reminding me he has never dropped him. I quickly reminded him the second he dropped him would be the second he would no longer toss him in the air. 
I really like this picture because it captures the afternoon. B wanting nothing to do with sitting still, me saying anything and everything with every bribe imaginable to get him to sit, Aubs just gazing off in space having no desire to smile and then my husband....the one who smiles away with his pastor smile always looking good in every picture! Yea, it kinda bugs me how good he always looks in pictures ;)




Little boy was 24 weeks here :)

There you have it :) Next time you see this group together for family pictures like this we will be family of 5. Yahoo!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures! Your two kiddos playing together are adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Our dude is seven!

Yes, it always seems so cliché....but, how is our 3rd child SEVEN!?  Our Parks man is just the coolest! Mike described him so great; he'...