Tuesday, October 29, 2013

The afternoons have been really nice. The kids and I needed to run off some crazy energy. I really don't mean I had extra energy. I was in reality spent and exhausted and so was hoping the swings, the playground and the warm sun would keep my kiddos entertained as I just watched them. It worked! I've been pretty baffled lately how momma's have kid after kid after kid. I'm struggling to find any sort of energy to keep up with these two. My going saying continues to be, "At least they are cute" :)

Went down south to spend the weekend with the cousins! Ashlyn was such a great little mother to Aubrie :)

This may be one of my most favorite pictures. These 4 were in full motion all weekend to the point they are such a blur!

We spent Friday night with the cousins and Saturday morning Mike and I drove to Dallas to pick up our new van!! Yahoo!! I think we aged maybe 10 years in the course of getting this super adult vehicle but we are super excited! It's just practical for our soon to be family of 5! (Oh my, that's a crazy number!)

 
I got these last two pictures from our friend who watches the kiddos while I work. They were playing outside when Holly realized "hmmmm....Brody has been inside for awhile now" Went on a Brody search and found his cuddled up on a beanbag sound asleep :)

 
And this chica! Oh my she is just too beautiful!!
 
This picture was from a few weeks ago. Little boy is 24 weeks in my belly! He has just as much energy, if not more, then what Brody did in my belly! Aubs never really kicked or moved, but my boys do. Which makes us a bit nervous because Brody hasn't stopped moving sense ;) Brody even got to feel him kick! His eye's got huge and immediately said, "Hi, brother". It's just the greatest. I'm feeling pain like I've never felt before. I think my body is revolting against me. It's all a phase and soon baby amnesia will hit as soon as I see his sweet little face and it will have all been worth it :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Our dude is seven!

Yes, it always seems so cliché....but, how is our 3rd child SEVEN!?  Our Parks man is just the coolest! Mike described him so great; he'...