Tuesday, October 15, 2013


Just some cute pictures today :)
So kinda humbling but our babysitter, Holly, knows how to do Aubrie's hair so much better then me! Here's the kicker, she has 4 boys and no girls! What?! How have I skipped the knowledge of the "art" of doing cute hair. I'm just trying to master a simple sprout. So needless to say those sweet pigtails are courtesy of Holly :) Maybe one day I will learn......

Yahoo!!! We have a full blown walker on our hands!! I really don't like the crawling phase, at all! I think it's dirty and ruins clothes so easy. So, we are just ecstatic that sweet girl is walking all over and with each day getting faster and faster :) 

And the boyfriend loves Aubrie walking also. Somehow he's really been able to view her more of a playmate lately. Good and bad. It's so much fun watching them play together! It brings me so much joy! Amazing though, how quickly fun can turn to whining, crying and screaming while they play together. Brody believes he can boss his sis around and Aubrie thinks everything B has she needs. Oh brother! It should only get more fun with number 3, right?? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our dude is seven!

Yes, it always seems so cliché....but, how is our 3rd child SEVEN!?  Our Parks man is just the coolest! Mike described him so great; he'...