Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Fun pics as of lately

 Mike is getting ready to take some college students on a backpacking trip next week. They are heading to the Grand Canyon and Mt. Zion. The fun part is they are dropping B and I off in Albuquerque for the week!! We all can't wait :) Anyways though, when daddy begin packing.....watch Brod!


 This shirt is a bit big on this child, but it is one of my absolute favs he wears. Really, I'm not sure why. There is just something about it that screams BOY I guess, I just love it :)
 We have entered the "bed head" days for this crazy boy!
 Mike received an I Pad a few weeks ago as a gift! Crazy, yes I know! Between him and B though, I never get time on it. Mike put some fun games on it that even a 1 year old can play. These Apple people sure have thought of everything. Here he is drawing using his finger as a piece of chalk. This boy is so smart!
 We were eating at our favorite Mexican place the other night when a balloon guy came to our table! B LOVES balloons and so he was enthralled with this guy.
 Brod was made a doggy in honor of his love for them :)
My big belly at 21 weeks. Sweet girl has been moving up a storm the last week. She found my right hip bone over the weekend, oh girlfriend! She is sitting a whole lot lower then what B did which is causing for some uncomfortable moments and lots of lower ligament stretching pain. Half way there, we can do this! Brody has loved rubbing his baby sister, even though I do believe he is just playing with my belly button :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our dude is seven!

Yes, it always seems so cliché....but, how is our 3rd child SEVEN!?  Our Parks man is just the coolest! Mike described him so great; he'...