Thursday, March 8, 2012

Dr. update

We had a baby appointment today. Little girl sounds great and so far is growing exactly how she needs to be growing. I have one more appointment left before going every two weeks, how crazy! We talked about the strategic plan this time around with monitoring baby girl. We've always been discussing it, however up till the next appointment (25 weeks) the plan didn't play into place due to baby girl not being at a viable age. So now that she has almost met that 25 week mark, we will be in full baby watching mode. My doctor has sent me a referral to be seen by not only him but also a High Risk OBGYN monthly to monitor babies growth. Honestly when he mentioned the "high risk" word by brain stopped on those words. We feel good about this decision though because the more eye's on baby girl the better, right?? I've always known pregnancies from here on out were going to be monitored closely but the reality of it never really sunk in until now. My brain keeps going back to being pregnant with Brody and remembering how clueless we all were that something not good at all was happening to him, and thinking what could have happened. However, I have to put that behind me. We serve a Great, Generous, Protective God who holds us in His hands and says, "do not worry". And really I have no reason to worry. He held Brody in His hands those last few days of pregnancy and has blessed us with an incredible boy! So, I'm looking up to where my help comes from and trusting in His provision and His faithfulness, because great is Him faithfulness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our dude is seven!

Yes, it always seems so cliché....but, how is our 3rd child SEVEN!?  Our Parks man is just the coolest! Mike described him so great; he'...