Sunday, January 15, 2012

14 Weeks

We had a baby appointment this last week and got a really great look at K2 :) This little ones personality is definitely opposite of Brody's. When we saw Brody at this point in pregnancy he was bouncing every which way. It was difficult to get a good picture because he wouldn't stop moving. We got a great picture of K2. Very relaxed and stretched out, no need to be a gymnast ;) Looking great and healthy at the same time. Due date remains July 13th.
I'm feeling great. Nausea will come and go, usually when I forget to eat and become really hungry. The tiredness remains, so I nap when B naps. I have noticed more energy lately. Mike has been very impressed when he comes home from work and notices all that I accomplished :)

1 comment:

  1. So I noticed you said "He" in this post, you changing your mind about what gender you think this little one will be?!

    ReplyDelete

Our dude is seven!

Yes, it always seems so cliché....but, how is our 3rd child SEVEN!?  Our Parks man is just the coolest! Mike described him so great; he'...