Wednesday, August 10, 2011

7 months

I truly feel as if I post these monthly updates weekly. Life is flying by so quickly. My goal lately has been to focus more on enjoying every minute by slowing down and not getting overly stressed out. I admit I am one to get a bit uptight on Brod's "schedule" and I hate being that way. So I have begun (in little steps) taking on Mike's philosophy of, "He'll survive, it's okay". Mike has always been the laid back one and also definitely has a one track mind (which comes to his advantage often). So thanks babe for helping me to just "chill" lately :)
These 7 month pics were the hardest to get! Our wiggle worm hates being still and wants EVERYTHING in his mouth! So enjoy his little personality below :)
  • He continues to nurse 4 times a day and eats fruits/veggies 3 times a day.
  • He really wants nothing to do with crawling, trust me we practice all the time and he throws a huge fit. He wants everything to do with standing and bouncing though. I think he would be 100% fine if all he did during the day was stand and bounce in his Johnny Jumper.
  • He loves drinking water from his sippy cups.
  • He goes from laying to sitting now.
  • He loves Gunner and Trigger! They bring him so much joy and many giggles!
  • Brod loves reading books and eating books ;)
  •  No teeth yet, but we go through rough weeks where we think one will bust through any moment because of his discomfort but then he recovers. Hmmm.....I'm learning teething is a process and not a one time event.

 I added the pic below because it makes Mike and I laugh. This is the outfit B wore to church on Sunday. All through the day it looked as if it fit him because we were either holding him or he was sitting on the ground. It wasn't until evening while he was standing that we noticed how large it really was :) I'm not a fan of Old Navy sizes. It's a 6-12 months, I think thats the strangest thing.

1 comment:

Our dude is seven!

Yes, it always seems so cliché....but, how is our 3rd child SEVEN!?  Our Parks man is just the coolest! Mike described him so great; he'...