Monday, August 29, 2011

We're all happy

So, this morning I was pureeing some of B's food in my blender. I noticed smoke after a bit and discovered somehow that my blender had melted! I've been looking for excuses to purchase a food processor and well here was my moment. I quickly threw B in the car and we were off! I love, love, love my food processor!! Why didn't I invest in one sooner?! As much as I love my new "toy" the B Man loves his new box :) We're all happy!
The B Man has discovered the art of crawling! We are so proud :) We dropped him off last week at Aunt Meghans' dorm room and well....she made a crawler out of him. Now, hello to the art of setting boundaries. 

He loves not just crawling to the pups but crawling over them multiple times! Oh thank you Jesus for sweet pups that love our boy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our dude is seven!

Yes, it always seems so cliché....but, how is our 3rd child SEVEN!?  Our Parks man is just the coolest! Mike described him so great; he'...