Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day

My first Mother's Day was fun. I surprisingly didn't have to work but Mike did (big bummer!) being a Sunday. B decided to sleep in an extra 30 minutes longer so I enjoyed a great cup of coffee on the patio while reading my Bible. I couldn't of asked for a better beginning to the day! Once B woke up, I dressed him in a onesie that seemed very fitting ;) (See pic below) and headed to church. After church we went out to lunch at one of my favorite Chinese places. Once home, I opened a very sweet card that Brod made along
a hummingbird feeder! The feeder is something I've always wanted but never really thought of getting until B was born and I began imagining the fun we would have watching the tiny birds drink out of it this summer. We'll see if it works out as planned. If not, I know I'll have fun at least ;) Mike then told me to go take a nap (one of my all time favorite things to do!!!). I quickly ran off to our room where I slept for 2 hours! Once waking up completely refreshed, we all went on a walk and then off to small group. What a great day! I love being a mom and am so glad the Lord has blessed me with such a perfect boy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our dude is seven!

Yes, it always seems so cliché....but, how is our 3rd child SEVEN!?  Our Parks man is just the coolest! Mike described him so great; he'...