Thursday, November 18, 2010

Five years!

Five years ago I became the luckiest most blessed girl, I got to marry the man of my dreams! It's funny because back on our wedding day I knew I loved him more than anything, and I did don't get me wrong. But when I think back on these last 5 years and how much we've grown together, my love for him now doesn't even come close to what it was then. We've had so much growing to do between the two of us, and there have been moments that times were not fun at all, but I'm so thankful for every moment we've gotten to experience with each other! The last 8 months have brought out a new side of him that continues to make me fall more head over heels for him. He has looked out for and taken such a great care of me while being pregnant with never one complaint or grumble. Lots of times I have to remind him I'm not going to break or I can get off the couch to get my own water. I love listening to him talk to our sweet boy in my belly and I love finding him in the babies room just sitting in the rocker counting down the days till the baby is in the crib. On top of being a great and wonderful husband, he is going to be a great and wonderful dad and I'm so excited to see him hold his boy for the very first time! Oh Lord, thank you for blessing me with Mike. I praise You for bringing him into my life and I praise You that I get to spend the rest of my life with him! 




1 comment:

  1. you guys sure are a swell pair! we still need to chat soon (i know the guys got to, but i still want my turn!), but i just got my wisdom teeth out, so i may have to take an extension... love you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Our dude is seven!

Yes, it always seems so cliché....but, how is our 3rd child SEVEN!?  Our Parks man is just the coolest! Mike described him so great; he'...