Thursday, November 4, 2010

Fall picnic


What a gorgeous day it was in the 'Ville today! Not a cloud in the sky and a perfect crisp fall breeze, also my day off from work. This all equates to a perfect fall picnic with my favorite family :) We swung by the Rolling Pin to pick up some sandwiches, soup and the greatest chocolate brownie and parked ourselves at the park for a couple hours!


This is how Gunner enjoyed our time eating, his little head shoved between our legs. He was so convinced we would drop something :)

The 31 week (7 months 3 weeks) belly. This belly has caused our walks to be a little slower lately. Mike understands completely, however, the pups just don't get why we go so slow.

My favorite boys! If you could hear the pups they were just crying because they did not want to stop at all. They had too much to sniff to pose for a pic :) I can't wait till Little K is in these pictures with my boys ;)
Soon after this picture was taken, Trig got a bit carried away with some of the geese. Well he ended up chasing them away as he dove into the pond for a little swim. He was in big trouble to say the least and had to ride home in the back of the truck! I was so heartbroken for the poor guy as that must be so scary (I don't think he minded though, I actually think he liked it). 
All in all, it was a great afternoon at the park and I can' t be more thankful that fall is finally here in the south!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our dude is seven!

Yes, it always seems so cliché....but, how is our 3rd child SEVEN!?  Our Parks man is just the coolest! Mike described him so great; he'...