Thursday, May 1, 2014

Rodan+Fields


 
 
I'm thrilled to pieces to announce that I have started selling a skin care line called Rodan+Fields! My great friend Emily has been using and selling it for a year now and I have watched her skin and complexion transform! I've been using it now for 3 weeks and for the first time ever Mike looked at me during breakfast today and said, "Your complexion looks great! I can really notice a difference sense you began using Rodan+Fields." What!? My husband said that. My husband, whom I love and adore but isn't too into details, actually said that! I'm pretty sure I'm holding my unwashed, spit up on self a little taller today!

So what is Rodan+Fields you ask? You might recognize their names from the makers of Proactive. They came out with a line for adults now. These products are clinically proven, award winning that were formerly #1 brand in Nordstrom! Even though I have been using their Unblemish products for my breakouts and post acne marks, they have 3 other regimens to fit different skin care annoyances. So if you have problems with your skins dullness, dark spots, loss of firmness, dryness or sensitivity give this stuff a try! 

Two reasons I initially tried it out were number 1, I was tired of being 30 years old and having breakouts and number 2, it's all backed up with a 60 day money back guarantee! I then began selling it not only because I love it (I really truly do!) but also because the extra money is going to help "pad" our family come June while Mike resigns and focuses on his doctorate. If your even the least bit interested visit my website http://akaelber.myrandf.com . Once there you can check out the products and even take a Solution Tool to see what would be recommended for your skin type. You can order on your own from the website but I would love for you to contact me so I can give you 10% off and free shipping! This is going to be so fun because I really do believe in this stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our dude is seven!

Yes, it always seems so cliché....but, how is our 3rd child SEVEN!?  Our Parks man is just the coolest! Mike described him so great; he'...