Monday, August 5, 2013

Round 3

On Father's Day we found out that number 3 was baking inside! We are so excited! This little bean will be here by February 17th!
 I was hoping this third one would allow me to skip the morning sickness phase, not so much. This last week I've felt really good. But the 4 weeks before lots of nausea and goodness these emotion of mine have gotten the best of me! I'm so thankful for ultrasounds and how the Lord has used it to give me the "boost" I've needed. Goodness, just looking at that tiny head, that sweet little body and those precious legs, love has overwhelmed me again! I don't say it nearly enough but God is so good! How he intricately creates all of us and at this very moment I get the absolute privilege of carrying another one of his masterpieces!
It's fun watching Brody put this all together. He touches my belly and says, "Baby in here". Aubrie likes to rub my bare belly (now she really could be only doing this because Brody is ;) But we can't wait for February to get here and add some more craziness to the Kaelber home :)


1 comment:

Our dude is seven!

Yes, it always seems so cliché....but, how is our 3rd child SEVEN!?  Our Parks man is just the coolest! Mike described him so great; he'...