Thursday, March 28, 2013

It's just a blueberry kind of morning :) Girlfriend tried this super messy fruit for the first time and they are a hit. There really was never any doubt she wouldn't like them, the proof of her love for food is all in her cheeks :)
 Auntie is staying with us this week while she's kicked out of her dorm room during Spring Break. We mixed sleeping arrangements up. Usually we bring Aubrie into our room (well our closet actually, don't judge!). Well we always have talked about the 2 kiddos sharing a room. So Aubs and Brod are giving this idea a test run and it's going great! They both love it. In fact sleeping better then usual (these 2 REALLY adore each other!). I'm surprised I haven't found B in the pac n play with Aubs yet :)
 
I will leave with a nugget of truth that I just read from Acts:
"I saw the Lord always before me. Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken. Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices; my body will also live in hope, because You will not abandon me to the grave, no will You let your Holy One see decay. You have made known to me the paths of life; You will fill me with joy in Your presence." Acts 2:25-28 
How I needed to be reminded of his constant guidance today! How true that He does fill me with joy each time I sit and open His word or just simply talk to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our dude is seven!

Yes, it always seems so cliché....but, how is our 3rd child SEVEN!?  Our Parks man is just the coolest! Mike described him so great; he'...