Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sunday afternoon Mike and I had a mini photo shoot with Brody. Yes, the pics are far from professional looking but we had fun and sweet little man is just too cute! :)

B Man is slowly starting to fit more into his newborn clothes. There are just a very few preemie outfits that still fit. Poor guy kinda is wearing the same thing over and over at the moment because he's in between sizes. 




 Gunner just loves Brody! He follows us and Brody everywhere we go. The moment Brody begin crying, Gunner is right next to him. When we return home from being away, Gunner makes a b line to the car seat and sniffs Brody out. I think Gunner fears we wont come back with him sometime. He just can't get enough of him!

Brody had his 2 week check up today. He has gained 1 pound sense last appointment! He is weighing in at 6 pounds 13 ounces and 20 inches long (he grew 1/2 inch)!!!!! The doctor said I must have some power milk in me to grow my baby like that :) His height and weight places him in the 10% tile of other babies. Oh our small little son :)  Everything else looks great on him also, no concerns at all.

Little man has been a bit fussy lately. I'm not sure if all babies are real fussy or not. Sometimes I think it would have been so much easier if a baby manual came out along with the baby. So, we continue to learn each other. I'm always apologising to him that I just don't know what I'm doing so he needs to go with the flow. I take a bit of comfort in knowing he wont remember this time and my mistakes, but then I also think will he be emotionally damaged or scared because I'm not doing something I should be. I just wish I had his cries figured out. Lately, we just sit crying together. He trying to tell me something and me trying to figure it out. On top of me adjusting to the new 5 (instead of 8-10 hours) hours of sleep a night and figuring out a new routine, I've been a bit emotional. I keep being reminded though, we'll all figure this out. Thankfully we have lots of time to continue to learn, read and continue falling more and more in love! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our dude is seven!

Yes, it always seems so cliché....but, how is our 3rd child SEVEN!?  Our Parks man is just the coolest! Mike described him so great; he'...