Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Shower fun :)

This last Sunday the church had a shower for Little K. It was filled with so many of my favorite ladies, so many laughs and such great cheesecake! :) Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for everyone who was involved in planning!!!!





Today is officially the last day of my 2nd trimester, I enter into the 3rd and last tomorrow! I'm so excited everyday that everyday that goes by is a tiny bit closer to being able to hold our sweet little boy! New developments in this last week have been:
  • His sweet little kicks are a thing of the past. His kick are now saying, "Move this bone out of my way, well okay your not...then I'm just going to keep kicking." Or he shoves his away around with little pauses of relief :)
  • Slowly the comfort of sleeping is slipping away. My hips have been in a bit of pain lately. I'm bringing pillows to bed tonight and then if all else fails, the recliner will be brought back to our room.
  • Mike and I continue to watch my belly, and Mike has been laying his head on it and our sweet son will give him a whack in his face :) This continues to be the ultimate highlight of pregnancy, how amazed we are and how entertained we can be with simply watching and feeling him move.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our dude is seven!

Yes, it always seems so cliché....but, how is our 3rd child SEVEN!?  Our Parks man is just the coolest! Mike described him so great; he'...