Sunday, October 5, 2014

Some random pics to enjoy :)

 Just some random pictures I found on my phone. Mike and the kids went down to Oklahoma City. Did you see what I typed? MIKE AND THE KIDS. I was working and so couldn't go, I'm so glad he braved the drive and did it! I was a bit nervous about being home by my absolute self but it was SO fun! The house was SO quiet, I ate a big brownie sundae and didn't have to share :)
Anyways, Grandma K was in town and so they all had fun with the cousins and Grandma!

 Mike does such a great job at sending me pictures while I'm at work. Aren't my boys just the cutest!?
 Brody had his very first field trip! They went down the street to the fire station! He still talks about it :)

 His 3 year old preschool class! It's been so fun listening to him talk about his new friends and seeing how much he's learned. Even though he's only been in school 2 months, we've seen a HUGE change in him. His confidence has gone through through the roof for one thing. He is really beginning to look adults in the eye's and say little things like "hello". Kinda cool!
 With Brody at school and Parker napping, it's given Aubrie and I some super sweet time together. Just us! We painted a masterpiece the other day.
 My girl was breastfeeding Baby Lilly before bed. She is such our little momma :)
Loving the swings!! Can't get over how big Parks is! He can really swing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our dude is seven!

Yes, it always seems so cliché....but, how is our 3rd child SEVEN!?  Our Parks man is just the coolest! Mike described him so great; he'...