Monday, October 20, 2014

Pumpkin Spice is in the air!

We did things a bit backward this year. We bought the pumpkin first (the deal at Aldi was too good to pass up, $2.67!) We cut it open and were so super excited for the kids to dig in. Well, below Aubrie's face says everything she and Brody were thinking ;)

 Don't let Brody fool you, he has a spoon that he is digging with!
 Once we gave him the chore of pulling out the seeds, he warmed up a bit to the "goo".
 This next picture is one of my favs! Cute kids right? Well, Aubs girl DID NOT want to take it AT ALL! I really wanted the adorable picture. She truly was throwing a fit when I found these words spilling out of my mouth (kinda like I had no control), "I will give you candy if you smile!!" She turned off her screaming, plastered this "cute" face for just long enough for this smile! Oh my girl!
 And now is real life! :) Ha!
 We then headed to the pumpkin patch! We've never been to this one before and it was SO fun! Hay bales to walk on!
 A corn pit to jump around in!
 A sweet Parker to snuggle :)
 A huge slide to fly down!
 A real pumpkin patch. We actually picked pumpkins off the vine! Because we already had gotten our big pumpkins at Aldi's, we all picked out a small tiny one to represent out pumpkin family :)
 Love my sweet family!
Auntie Meghan even got to come! I love fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our dude is seven!

Yes, it always seems so cliché....but, how is our 3rd child SEVEN!?  Our Parks man is just the coolest! Mike described him so great; he'...