Wednesday, May 8, 2013

10 months!


 10 months!!!! The Girlfriend is 10 months old! In 2 months we will be celebrating her 1st birthday and goodness in one year (I'm sure it will feel like!) Daddy will be walking her down the isle! "Enjoy EVERY second, don't blink, keep snuggling my babies as long as they let me" is what I find myself repeating often times because I look at them and can't get over how quickly life is flying.
 These monthly pics become more and more difficult. This month was the hardest...because....AUBS GIRL IS CRAWLING!!!! Her very last night of being 9 month old she decided to do it :) She's memorized by our house :) Mike and I keep singing the Aladdin song, "A whole new world, a dazzling place I never knew" hehe. This newest accomplishment as brought so much confidence about herself. Not only is she crawling but pulling up on everything :) She's adorable because she continues to be way, super cautious about every move but yet she does what she needs to do :)
  • Continues to wear size 3 diapers 
  • Sleeps from 8pm-8am (is the goal, lately big brother has been known to tickle her awake in their room at 6:45am!!) Then 2, 2 hour naps a day at 10:00am and 2:00 pm
  • Eats really whatever we are eating, which makes us eat super healthy ;) Then eats from me 4 times a day.
  • Received her first discipline this month. She threw food from her highchair to the ground, deliberately, yea it was really sad :( She definitely does not carry Brody's strong willed personality because she really has never done it again :)
  • Is jibber jabbering all the time :)
  • Sleeps with Rain the Monkey and Molly the Monkey :)
 Brody painted with water colors over the weekend. What fun! I'm not sure what was more fun though; the water colors or getting to put on an old shirt of daddy's as a paint shirt :) Cute, cute, cute!!!!! He is in for a rude awakening, I think, with his sister being mobile now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our dude is seven!

Yes, it always seems so cliché....but, how is our 3rd child SEVEN!?  Our Parks man is just the coolest! Mike described him so great; he'...