Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Tiny side note. I'm sitting here eating the Mega Stuffed Oreos (I promise you the Lord wanted me to have them because while at Wal-Mart they pretty much jumped out at me, really!). Anyways, they are SOOOOO good!! Oh my it's really difficult to exhibit self control and not eat the whole bag!

 I'm pretty sure if you asked Brody what he wanted to be when he grown up he would answer, "I want to be daddy!" He does everything Mike does. He wants his hair to look like daddy, he wants to go to work like daddy, if Mike has a hammer in his hand Brody needs a hammer in his hand. It's super cute. Over the weekend Mike was raking with our only rake. Not a problem though the broom worked just fine for the boy :)
 It was a gorgeous day to be outside! Aubs loved sitting on her blanket while watching her boys :) Sweet girlfriend had a rough night last night with a cough and lots of congestion. This morning I took her to the doctor to find out she has another ear infection :( She does weigh 17lbs 15 ounces though :) Poor girl even vomited twice today. Hmmmm.....maybe she has a bit more than an ear infection.
This is how dude a lude looks lately at our house. A shirt and just undies on. Yep you read correctly. Big Boy Undies!!!! Randomly we decided to toss the diaper thing and it has worked!! He has even been taking his naps with undies on and stays dry. Yahoo!! Him and I went grocery shopping this afternoon and he stayed dry! So proud of him! And his little diaper rash bottom has never looked better :) Isn't that big boy undie bottom just the cutest thing!!??
Funny story. I was in the process of putting Aubrie down for a nap this morning when she vomits ALL over herself, me and the carpet. You know those few seconds you just stand in one spot trying to figure out your next step when something unexpected happens? Well I was smack in the middle of those few seconds when low and behold Brody run into the room yelling, "I have to go poopy mommy!" Of course, right!? So me and my puked covered girl (who was very happy and content by the way) walked big brother to the potty (did I mention we were dripping puke in the hallway?). The life of a mom! Gosh I love it and wouldn't  trade it for anything :)
And finally my little nugget of Truth . I read a few verses in Romans today. What stuck out to me was this, "faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word of Christ." Romans 10:17. How is your faith today? Have you been in the Word (the Bible) to get to know God more? This is the only way to really get to know Him and have a relationship with Him. So open it up, learn from Him and be encouraged today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our dude is seven!

Yes, it always seems so cliché....but, how is our 3rd child SEVEN!?  Our Parks man is just the coolest! Mike described him so great; he'...