Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Aubrie had a two week ear checkup today to see if her double ear infection was healed. Sadly, it's not! Booo! Thankfully she shows no signs of distress but it's another 10 days of medicine for her. She did re-gain the weight she lost while being sick and even added a couple ounces :)
 I love the picture above. So you may just see a pretty little gal, but look in the top left corner. See those claws (I mean hands!) coming right at her? Brod was in mid action trying to tackle her. Oh brother! We are trying to teach him that we don't tackle our sister or other girls for that matter. Our lessons just don't seem to be setting in.
So when he's not trying to wrestle his sis he does have a gentler side, sometimes. The other day B and I were in a parking lot. He suddenly broke loose of my hand and ran back to our car. I was hollering at him telling him to stop and he FRANTICALLY yelled back at me, "Aubi, Aubi in ca" Sweet brother thought we left Aubrie in the car. I picked him up and showed him she wasn't in there and he smiled and me and calmly said, "Oh, Aubi home daddy" (Aubrie is at home with daddy).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Our dude is seven!

Yes, it always seems so cliché....but, how is our 3rd child SEVEN!?  Our Parks man is just the coolest! Mike described him so great; he'...