Thursday, October 4, 2012

 We finally caved and "splurged" on a basketball hoop for B. We have been looking for one at garage sales and on Craiglist for over a year. It was time. He gathers every ball we have in the house and with every throw yells "BASKETBALL!" It's great :)
 B also has his very first monkey backpack that he carries his diapers, wipes and sippy cup in when we leave the house. This picture doesn't even capture the amount of cuteness this is! It's really handy also because we don't have to carry 2 diaper bags.
 Fall has set in the 'ville and so our nightly walks have returned! Sweets gets to ride with no car seat! Mike's parents just got us a new sit and stand stroller and it really is a lot of fun.
 I am one blessed momma to have my family consist of these 3! Mike texted me today about taking me out on a date tonight. I texted him back who was watching the kids and it hit me again with tears in my eyes how much I love, love, love saying "the kids"!
The last two days while I'm getting ready for the day this is what B is busy doing. Trigger follows me everywhere I go. If I'm in the same place for more than a minute he goes to sleep. So Brod's new thing is making multiple trips from his bed to Trig and "tucking" him in to go to sleep! Everything on the boys bed gets on Trig. Blanket, Marvin the Monkey, his pillow and even the noise maker get brought in and even plugged in! I know Trigger is not a huge fan of the boy but seriously Trig's life was so boring before he came along ;) Goodnight Trig!
And one more funny story. I was picking Brod up from the nursery last night at church and the nursery worker jokingly said, "Brody knows 2 words, momma and snack"!! His priorities have shifted from daddy and doggies to me and food! When I think I can't love him anymore, I find myself loving him SO much more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our dude is seven!

Yes, it always seems so cliché....but, how is our 3rd child SEVEN!?  Our Parks man is just the coolest! Mike described him so great; he'...