Saturday, June 9, 2012

Shower time

My sister and friend, Heidi, threw me a shower last week. Simple, fun and perfect it was :)
 Dessert were these super cute and very yummy fruit pizzas. I have to admit as soon as everyone left I snagged a couple and stuffed my face. I just couldn't resist!
 Have I said it yet how I LOVE adding all this pink to the mix? Well, I LOVE it!!
 My friend Emily is due with her baby girl just 2 weeks before Miss Aubrie comes. It's super great because they also have a boy right about B's age. Our husbands really enjoy getting together and talking pregnancy "shop" about us ;)
The hostesses of the shower :) Thanks ladies!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our dude is seven!

Yes, it always seems so cliché....but, how is our 3rd child SEVEN!?  Our Parks man is just the coolest! Mike described him so great; he'...