Thursday, May 17, 2012

Lots of fun things have been happening this last week.
 First, here is a picture (a week behind) of my 31 week belly. I have reached the "I'm tired of being pregnant phase". Every morning their is always a pep talk between me and the Lord that I can do this as I chase around a sweet, all boy rambunctious 16 1/2 month old. Just a few more weeks.....We can do this :)
 My brother Adam, last guy on the right, graduated over the weekend. What a fun celebration. My mom came down along with some old childhood friends (because their son also graduated, guy in the middle) for the celebration. Mike and I had a blast being able to open our home to friends/family from Iowa!
 I love being a mom! I love that this was my 2nd Mother's Day! I love my son and I love my daughter!! When B woke up Sunday morning there were 2 envelopes in his crib with him (oh mercy, did Mike take a chance on that one!) I looked at B and said, "What are those?" He grabbed them both handed me one and opened the other. His gift to me, a sweet card and pedicure!!! :)
 Mike and I were sitting on the couch together and I guess Brody felt a bit left out. He crawled right on up and slithered his little self right between us :)
 B is talking all the time, his language of course! He does say please, momma (sometimes), daddy, doggies, cookies (priorities I tell ya), and signs drink and more.
Auntie Meghan moved in over the weekend also for the summer! We've been getting spoiled already having an extra hand around :) She bring so much comfort having her in the house, especially closer and closer to baby girls due date and ESPECIALLY when Mike goes to youth camp with me at 38 weeks pregnant! I'm really thinking he will be getting a call from us that week saying speed as you've never sped before to get home! Great to know though that Meghan is home so I wont be needing to show up to the hospital with the Brodster at my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our dude is seven!

Yes, it always seems so cliché....but, how is our 3rd child SEVEN!?  Our Parks man is just the coolest! Mike described him so great; he'...